Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Craftcation Conference is Almost Here!


reposted from http://CreativeArtsConsulting.com/blog

Yes! I’m getting ready to attend the sold-out Craftcation Conference in Ventura, CA this weekend for 4 days of crafty inspiration!
There is a huge roster of classes scheduled! There are classes on improving creative business, seo and blogging alongside purely creative classes like scrapbooking, decoupage and sewing. So awesome!

One of the first sessions I’ll be attending is the When to Seek Professional Help: Building Your Indie Business with the uber-talented Steph Calvert of www.heartsandlaserbeams.com/ – if you’re in the market for graphic design, illustration, website design, logos or any other kind of visual marketing for your business, you really should check out her site. Her rates are *super* reasonable — I mean *REALLY* reasonable for indie business owners and I love her work a lot! She’s definitely going on my roster of graphic designers to recommend :)
NOTE to Craftcation Attendees:
I just re-checked the Craftcation schedule and it actually looks like we've got a full schedule so there might not be much down time be time for full consultations, 
Please find me at the conference and let's see if we can work something out somehow!
I would love to meet you even if it's for just a couple of minutes between classes to chat a bit! 
Contact me via my contact page, email me at marlo{at}creativeartsconsulting.com or you can even text me: 206-683-9744It's going to be a great conference!
Yours truly,
Marlo M.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I really want to know! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...