Saturday, January 2, 2010

Tote2Go! featured on Tea & Cookies




I often wonder what happens to a set of Tote2Go! Double Shoppers after someone purchases them. I remember almost all of them since I personally hand-pick only the cutest reclaimed fabrics during my thrift store shopping excursions.

I met "Tea" of the beautiful Tea & Cookies blog at Urban Craft Uprising in December '09 while I was showing my Tote2Go! line of totebags and accessories. We had a great time chatting about the show and the wonders of handmade work. She eventually confessed to owning a set of Tote2Go! double shoppers and pulled them out of her bag to prove it! What a lovely surprise :) We talked about her blog and while I spoke to her sister(?) she took numerous photos of me and Tote2Go! Double Shoppers...I kinda felt like a celebrity (not really. haha). Thanks for the feature Tea, you're lovely!


1 comments:

  1. On no! Just what I need... more great blogs to read! Thanks for the link... loving the new blog!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I really want to know! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...