Monday, January 4, 2010

New Iron Post: Sprint Mail FAIL

Okay. So the post-direct from my phone thing didn't work out so great. It was so awful I just went ahead and deleted it but I should have taken a screen shot first. Sorry folks! :/

For those who missed it the first time around, here's what I really wanted to write:



Since the Yudu was out of stock EVERYwhere this Christmas, I ended up getting this uber-awesome steam press instead! Just delivered today...YAY! Now I can fuse my interfacing to my fabric in BIG panels...cutting my production time by probably at least 1/3 or more. Those who know me know how much I LOVE cutting down production time!

I am SO excited (and obviously a HUGE sewing geek!) -- Thanks Santa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I really want to know! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...