Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Happy 99th Birthday to the Late, Great Gene Kelly!

I totally admit it - I LOVE Gene Kelly! 

I grew up watching all of his musicals with my mother and I'm guessing that had a lot to do with my "former life" as a singer, dancer, actor way back in the day :)

I love all of his movies, but my all-time favorite is "An American in Paris"

 
"Our Love is Here to Stay"
{swoon!}

One night not too long ago, I was watching Xanadu (yes. I'm not kidding ;) and sent out an innocent enough tweet on Twitter:


Soon after, Sister Diane replied and brought in Rachel to the conversation who apparently loves Gene as much as we do. Along the way we picked up Alissa, Stacie, Moxie and Tara and next thing you know, we're all participating in a super awesome Gene Kelly Craft-Along!

So, I ask you:

Are YOU a fan of Gene Kelly? 
Are you Crafty?
Join us in the Gene Kelly Craft-Along!

Rules: No rules! 
Deadline: No deadline!
Just a bunch of crafty peeps who love Gene Kelly 
and are making stuff in his honor!

Then post your craft blog link in the comments below
You'll be added to the list and when you're finished with your project, let us know!

He'd be so proud of us!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I really want to know! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...