Wednesday, March 16, 2011

cute.buttons: BeanForest via Etsy

I don't know if you know this about me, but I like teaching people how to do stuff. Whether it's jewelry fabrication, small object photography or learning how to run a small creative business, I am always putting together lesson plans in my head to share with the creative community.

Whenever I'm up in front of a group of people, I oftentimes will skip over a significant part of the stuff I want to share out of sheer nervousness. Those are the times when I need to have this handy:


 I love every single button in beanforest's shop
There's something for every grammer / spelling / geek / nerd / awesome 
person on the planet in there!

Which one do you like the best?
Post a link below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I really want to know! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...