Friday, January 7, 2011

Cute.Friday

Fridays will be my day to change it up a bit and share some of the things I love like:

Gadgets. Oh,how I LoooOOOOve Gadgets! Useful, helpful tools that make life easier...or at least more fun! (Thanks to HauteGoat for the post idea!)

Reviews. I LooOooOOOve Books too! I also love blogs, magazines and other things. I'll post some linkage and my thoughts on them from time to time.

Random thoughts. Every now and then I'm sure I'll come up with some random thought. You won't mind, right?

So, speaking of random.

Do you Twitter? Follow me @IMakeCuteStuff

Do you Facebook? Like my IMakeCuteStuff page

Want to check out my other blogs? I'd sure appreciate it!
Creative Arts Consulting 
Small Object Photography

Do YOU have a blog or link or tutorial you want me to write about? Leave a comment here and maybe I'll do just that :) You never know. It is Freeform Friday, after all! heehee! :) Thanks!

1 comments:

  1. Speaking of random, I was just thinking about zucchini.
    It's not even zucchini time of year, when your garden is flooded with the fruits that are growing as an astonishing rate, taking over your growing space like photosynthetic dinosaurs. I am thawing some of last year's out right now, so I can make cookies. Do you think anyone has focused on zucchini in a blog?

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I really want to know! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...