Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Cute.Green - connectthedotscrafts

I love pretty much love any craft made with repurposed materials (obvious, since I do have my own line of recycled / repuposed material totes and accessories) and this line of goodies is no exception!
Juice Carton Coin Purse - Florida's Natural Orange Juice
(click the photo to go directly to the listing)

connectthedotscrafts is both a cute blog with great tutorials and a super cute Etsy shop featuring handmade cuteness using repurposed fabrics. But the artist says it best herself (from her shop announcment):

Welcome to Connect the Dots Crafts! I create unique handmade items by transforming repurposed materials, vintage notions, and patterned fabric into useful and wearable art. 

What do you think? Cute, huh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I really want to know! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...