Friday, January 21, 2011

cupcake.cute: VesselsandWares via Etsy

I'm not sure why I love these tiny cupcake stands so much. I'm not a baker but I do love cupcakes! 
I'm not even really a lace and frills person...but this is the cutest mini cake stand ever:

 

You should take a look at the listing and see the last photo...
It looks like this stand is not only a cute cake stand, but it's super functional too! 
I'd totally use it to hold my little doo-dads and whatnots on my desk :)
Hmmm...I think I might need to have one of these now. SO cute!

I'm wondering: What is your favorite cupcake flavor? Who makes it the best?


2 comments:

  1. So CUTE! To bad she doesn't make one small enough for my cupcakes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the color neon green, I am sure it is possible with neon green food die, which I have seen before. But my favorite flavor would be pistachio, so it would match the taste haha.

    -Much love from, Mr. Gnome

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I really want to know! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...