Friday, December 31, 2010

Here's to a Wonderful New Year!

Every year, instead of resolutions, I pick a New Year's theme. This year, "Balance" - in every sense of the word - is the theme I've chosen to keep me on track throughout the year.

photo: Marlo M. location: Mokule'ia Beach on Oahu's North Shore 

Balancing my work, life, goals, hobbies and everything else will be of the highest priority for me every day. It will affect how I spend my time and energy - as a result, I expect I'll feel like I have more of both. My hope is that by the end of the year, I will be able to look back on 2011 with satisfaction that things got done without too much unnecessary pain or drama.

What is your theme for 2011?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I really want to know! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...